Summer Camp Registration is Now Open!
Long Island Soccer Academy (LISA) will be offering our Summer Camp Program again this summer:
- Ages: Boys & Girls K-8th Grade
- Dates (Can choose one week or both):
- Week One – July 16th – July 20th ** Please see the location section for changes to our week one location **
- Week Two – August 13th – August 17th
- Week One (July 16th – 20th ) Please note that due to the resurfacing of the turf at Syosset Woodbury Park, this years week one camp program has been relocated to Cantiague Park located at 480 West John St, Hicksville NY 11801. We will resume our normal camp location at Syosset for the 2019 season with a brand new field.
- Week Two (August 13th – August 17th) – To be determined. Depending upon the completion date of the resurfacing project at Syosset Woodbury Park, week two may be held at Cantiague Park. We can assure you however that we will resume our normal camp location at Syosset in 2019 with a brand new turf field.
- Full Day 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM (Includes Lunch and Swimming)
- Mini Day 9:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- Full Day – $375 per week (Includes Lunch and Swim)
- Early Bird discount if registration received by June 1st – $350.00 per week.
- Mini Day – $250 per week
Click here to register
**No refunds after payment has been received and registration confirmation has been sent. Please mail the completed Emergency Contact forms along with payment. All forms must be completed prior to the beginning of camp.
2018-19 Winter Clinic information will be available shortly. Please check back periodically or if you have any questions, please call 516-946-3339 or email email@example.com
Coach Waxer is a Physical Education Teacher at Syosset H.S. Coach Waxer earned his bachelor’s degree at East Carolina University and played 4 years of NCAA Div I college soccer for the ECU Pirates. After graduating, he spent one season as a Graduate Assistant coach at ECU where he was primarily responsible for working with the defense. Waxer joined the Braves Family in 2001 and started coaching at the middle school levels. In 2005, Waxer took over the Boys Varsity Soccer Program and has been proud to see his team make it to the post season play each season. Read More